Bacon Biscuit Cups
- 2 oz
- 3-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 large
- 1/2 c
- shredded swiss cheese
- scallion, chopped
- 1 oz
- can refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 5 slice
- bacon slices, cooked and crumbled, divided
How to Make Bacon Biscuit Cups
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray
- 2In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, milk, and egg, until blended. Stir in Swiss cheese and scallion; set aside.
- 3Separate biscuits into 10 portions. Pat each portion into a 5-inch circle, and press on bottom and up sides of prepared muffin cups, forming a 1/4-inch crust edge. Sprinkle with half of bacon, and spoon cream cheese mixture on top.
- 4Bake 22 minutes, or until set. Sprinkle with remaining bacon, lightly pressing into filling. Remove immediately from pan, and serve warm.
To reheat any leftovers, wrap biscuit cups in foil, and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, or until warm. But I bet you won't have any extras!!!!