☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspcurrant jam or jelly
2 Tbspsoy sauce
2 Tbspbrown sugar or honey
1 Tbspdry mustard
2 tspworcestershire sauce
12lamb loin chops (about 3 lbs, 1-inch thick)
6 slicepineapple, about 1/2-inch thick
How to Make Aussie Lamb Chops
- In a small bowl combine currant jam, ketchup, soy sauce, brown sugar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place lamb chops in large resealable plastic bag.
- Pour marinade over lamb chops. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Remove lamb from marinade; discard marinade.
- Place lamb and pineapple slices in center of cooking grate.
- Grill pineapple for 5 to 7 minutes or until grill marks appear, turning once halfway through grilling time.
- Grill lamb chops 7 to 9 minutes for rare (140 degrees), 10 to 13 minutes for medium (160 degrees), or 14 to 17 minutes for medium-well (170 degrees), turning once halfway through grilling time.
- Serve lamb chops with grilled pineapple rings.