Aubergine Veggie Rolls
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 tspsesame seeds
4 Tbspcoconut oil
195 gcooked quinoa
1 tspgrated ginger
1 tspgarlic powder
1red bell pepper
How to Make Aubergine Veggie Rolls
- Trim the edges from the aubergines/eggplant, then slice lengthways into 4mm slices.
- Brush the aubergine/eggplant slices with coconut oil, then sprinkle the sesame seeds on top. Place in a frying pan or griddle pan and fry for 2-3 mins each side.
- Set aside in between 2 kitchen towels to remove any excess water.
- Meanwhile start making the filling. Gently fry the onion over a medium heat until browned.
- Add the grated ginger, turmeric, garlic powder and cooked quinoa and leave for a further 5 minutes.
- Place a layer of the quinoa mixture on top of each of the aubergine/eggplant slices, then add the beetroot, carrot and red pepper on top.
- Roll up and serve!