★★★★★ 1 vote5
1ready to use refrigerated pie crust [1/2 of a 15 ounce package
2onions thinly sliced,separated into rings
3/4 lbfresh asparagus,trimmed.blanched.and cut into 1 inch lengths
4 ozcream cheese/half of a 8 ounce package,softened
1/2 csour cream
1/2 tsplemon zest
1/2 cshredded parmesan cheese,divided
How to Make Asparagus & Parmesan Tart
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 400 degrees
- line 9 1/2 inch tart pan with removeable bottom with a crust;trim edge,
- prick the bottom with a fork.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until lightly browned;COOL.
- MEANWHILE,heat oil in a nonstick skillet on medium heat,add onions,cook 10 minutes or until carmelized,stirring occasionally.
- spoon into crust,top with asparagus
- beat next 4 ingredients with whisk until well blended,add 1/4 cup of parmesan,mix well.
- pour over asparagus,top with remaining Parmesan.
- bake 20-25 minutes,or until filling is slightly puffed and set in center.