☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
How to Make Andijviestamppot
- Peel the potatoes and cut up into equal cubes.
- Place in a pot and add water. The potatoes must not be completely covered with water.
- Add the salt and cook, covered, until potatoes are done, about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the bacon until crisp and break up into small pieces.
- As soon as the potatoes are done, discard the water except for about 1/2 cup. Mash the potatoes with as much of the water as necessary so that the puree is not too dry.
- Wash and chop the endivie, mix with the mashed potatoes and the bacon bits.
- Season with more salt, if necessary, and pepper to taste. You can also add a pinch of nutmeg, if desired.