☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
12all beef or kosher bun length hot dogs
·spicy brown mustard
·diced red onion
12slit top hot dog buns
How to Make Amerislaw Dogs
- For 12 hotdogs, I would dice at least half of a red onion.
- Lightly butter the inside of your hot dog rolls.
- Pre-cook and crumble a half a pound of bacon
- You are welcome to make your own coleslaw but we usually buy prepackaged sweet coleslaw from the store.
- After your table is set up with your mustard coleslaw onions and bacon, place your hotdogs on the grill to get those nice grill lines around your hot dogs. We prefer Sabrett or Nathan’s as our hotdogs of choice.
- Once the dogs are done, put on a platter and set up your Amerislaw dog.
- We prefer the split top hotdog rolls but get whichever kind you’d like.
Place a nice line of spicy brown mustard at the bottom of the roll and then place your dog on top of that sprinkle with onion and bacon then top with your coleslaw that way all of your ingredients are packed inside on a hotdog and they won’t fall off.
- Also, we like to butter and lightly toast our buns so if you don’t mind the extra step, it makes it that much more delicious! All you have to do is throw them on the grill for about 15 to 20 seconds To be perfectly toasted!
- Enjoy your dog!