ALL DAY RIBS
- 5 lb
- pork ribs with the slabs cut in half
- green bell pepper thinly sliced
- yellow bell peppers thinly sliced
- red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 2 large
- onion thinly sliced
- 6 clove
- garlic grated
- jalapeno peppers finely chopped
- lawry's seasoned salt
- ground black pepper
How to Make ALL DAY RIBS
- 1Season the ribs on both sides generously with the salt and pepper. Rub the grated garlic and jalapeno peppers onto the ribs (both sides) and layer the sliced peppers and onions on top of the ribs.
- 2Wrap the ribs in foil (it is best to wrap each slab individually) and place in the refrigerator and marinate for 24 - 48 hours.
- 3When ready to bake pre-heat oven to 275 degrees. Place the ribs, still wrapped in foil, on a heavy baking sheet. Leaving the ribs wrapped will keep the steam in and make them tender. Make sure not to place the ribs on the lower rack of oven and bake for 8 hours. The meat should easily pull away from the bone.