3 Cheese Stuffed Manicotti
PS ~ When it calls for the cream cheese, I don't always use the Onion & Chive. I do also use the plain as well. Works just the same, but the flavored one enhances the flavor, so try it both ways, and you will see the difference. It's good with either one.
I also don't measure the parm cheese, as I like mine cheesy. So, if you want more, feel free to add it.
- 1 box
- manicotti shells
- 4 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz
- chive & onion cream cheese
- 32 oz
- jar of marinara sauce
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make 3 Cheese Stuffed Manicotti
- 1Boil shells according to package directions. Drain & rinse with cold water. Drain again.
- 2Spray 9x13" baking dish with cooking spray. Mix 3 cups mozzarella cheese with soft cream cheese. Stuff shells with this mixture. Place shells in baking dish.
- 3Pour marinara sauce over shells. Sprinkle manicotti with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- 4Bake 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan and bake for 10 more minutes. If it looks like it's not quite done enough, add a little more time to baking. Do not cover while cooking.