11 . Wash and pat dry chicken breast meat , cut into 1/2 inch small pieces. Combine marinade ingredients; salt, cooking wine, egg white, corn starch mixed with water, and soy sauce mix. Marinate for 20 minutes.
22. Sauce Mixture: In a small bowl add 2 tsp corn starch with 1/2 cup water, chicken stock flavor, soy sauce, salt, vinegar, sugar and cooking wine. Mix together and set aside.
33 . Prepare ingredients: Take out the seeds of the dried red pepper.Fine chop garlic and ginger. Cut green onion,carrots,celery,red bell pepper and dried bean curd into 1/2 inch pieces.
44 . On medium heat, add oil to frying pan. Add chicken and cook partially. Remove chicken and leave the oil in the pan.
55. Using the same oil cook dried chili pepper to infuse the oil with the spice. Do not remove dried chili pepper.
66. Then add shallot, ginger, garlic,cooking wine and partially cooked chicken. Fully cook chicken and set aside.
77. Using the same oil add dried tofu, carrots, celery, ,green pepper, onion. Stir fry till cooked.
88. Quickly stir fry ingredients,chicken,dry roasted peanuts and sauce made earlier. Stir fry till sauce coats the ingredients and enjoy!