★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 ccooked, shredded chicken
2 cshredded mexican style cheese
2 cchicken broth
1 csour cream
10six inch tortilla shells (soft)
How to Make White Chicken Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- Mix chicken and 1 cup of cheese. Roll up in tortillas and place in pan.
- In a sauce pan, melt butter. Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
- Stir in sour cream. Do not bring to a boil, you don't want curdled sour cream.
- Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 22 minutes and then under high broil for 3 minutes to brown the cheese.