White Cashew Chicken Chili
2 Tbspolive oil
1 cdiced red pepper
1/2 cdiced celery
1 cdiced onion
1 Tbspfinely diced jalapeno
3 cdiced cooked chicken
1 can(s)(16 oz) alfredo sauce
1 can(s)(14 oz) canelli or northern beans, drained
1/2 cdiced green onions
2/3 cshredded swiss cheese (optional)
How to Make White Cashew Chicken Chili
- In a medium stock pot, over med-high heat, cook peppers, onons, celery and jalapeno until soft.
- Add diced cooked chicken, alfredo sauce and beans.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir ingredients well for about 5 minutes.
- Reduce to low heat and simmer for abut 10-15 minutes.
- Serve in bowls with a sprinkling of diced green onions and a little swiss cheese.