- 1 pkg
- frozen burritos (8 count - thawed)
- 1 medium can(s)
- tomato or enchilada sauce (red or green)
- 8 oz
- shredded cheese (cheddar, jack or pepper jack)
- small amt. oil for frying
- sour cream and chopped green onion for toppings, if desired
How to Make Wet Burritos
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Brown burritos in a little oil in frying pan. Place on paper towels as you continue to fry remaining burritos.
- 3Place burritos in a greased 9x13 pan.
- 4Pour sauce over all.
- 5Sprinkle cheese evenly over.
- 6Bake at 350 for approximately 30 - 40 minutes.
- 7Serve topped with sour cream and chopped green onion, if desired.