1 pkgfrozen burritos (8 count - thawed)
1 medium can(s)tomato or enchilada sauce (red or green)
8 ozshredded cheese (cheddar, jack or pepper jack)
·small amt. oil for frying
·sour cream and chopped green onion for toppings, if desired
How to Make Wet Burritos
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown burritos in a little oil in frying pan. Place on paper towels as you continue to fry remaining burritos.
- Place burritos in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Pour sauce over all.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 30 - 40 minutes.
- Serve topped with sour cream and chopped green onion, if desired.