★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground beef
28oz can(s)stokes green chille sause /w pork
16oz can(s)rosarita refried beans
2.25oz can(s)sliced blk. olives
1 pkgflour tortillas
1 jar(s)hot and chunky salsa
1 pkgmexican blend shredded cheese
1lettuce/ tomatoe diced
How to Make Toms Burritos
- Brown the beef in a high sided pan. I like cast iron. drain the greese
- Add the green chilie and stir, then add the salsa. I get it here in a tub about 16oz and I use it all. Mix it well and heat on med till it boils. It will still be soupy but dont worry.
- In a smaller pan heat the beans
- Place a Tortilla on microwave safe plate. Add a strip of sour cream (optional) and a strip of the refried beans,about 2 Table spoons.
- Top that with 3 Tablespons of the chillie/hambuger mix. Sprinkle with black oilves (optional) and shredded cheese. Fold it in on both sides and hold it together with a toothpick. Add 2 more spoonfulls of the chillie/hambuger mix to the top and sprinkle with more cheese.
- Microwave on high for 1min. to melt the cheese. Remove the toothpick and sprinkle with lettuce and tomatoe.