★★★★★ 1 vote
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 28oz can(s)
- stokes green chille sause /w pork
- 16oz can(s)
- rosarita refried beans
- 2.25oz can(s)
- sliced blk. olives
- 1 pkg
- flour tortillas
- 1 jar(s)
- hot and chunky salsa
- 1 pkg
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- sour cream
- lettuce/ tomatoe diced
How to Make Toms Burritos
- 1Brown the beef in a high sided pan. I like cast iron. drain the greese
- 2Add the green chilie and stir, then add the salsa. I get it here in a tub about 16oz and I use it all. Mix it well and heat on med till it boils. It will still be soupy but dont worry.
- 3In a smaller pan heat the beans
- 4Place a Tortilla on microwave safe plate. Add a strip of sour cream (optional) and a strip of the refried beans,about 2 Table spoons.
- 5Top that with 3 Tablespons of the chillie/hambuger mix. Sprinkle with black oilves (optional) and shredded cheese. Fold it in on both sides and hold it together with a toothpick. Add 2 more spoonfulls of the chillie/hambuger mix to the top and sprinkle with more cheese.
- 6Microwave on high for 1min. to melt the cheese. Remove the toothpick and sprinkle with lettuce and tomatoe.