1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 can(s)large can mexi-corn (19oz)
1 can(s)sliced black olives (i get pitted whole and slice them myself)
1 pkgfritos corn chips
2 cmexican shredded cheese
2 can(s)enchilada sauce
1 dash(es)sour cream
How to Make Tamale Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook hamburger in skillet with Taco seasoning according to packet, then drain.
- Add Mexi-corn (drained) to hamburger and add enchilada sauce to hamburger and stir together.
- Take a 9 x 13 baking dish and coat the bottom of it with a layer of Frito chips, then cover Fritos with hamburger/corn mixture, Then cover with a layer of sliced black olives and cheese. Repeat until pan is full and you are left with the cheese layer.
- Make sure that there was enough liquid in the hamburger mixture to get everything wet. If not, then add a little water at each of the corners of the baking dish.
Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and remove aluminum foil. Add a dollop of sour cream to the top for garnish and serve from the baking dish.