1 1/2 lbground beef
1 largeonion, diced
2 clovegarlic, minced
1 can(s)refried beans
1 can(s)red enchilada sauce
1 can(s)diced green chilis (4 oz)
1 can(s)diced tomatoes
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1(or 2) tubes refrigerator pizza dough
1 pkgmexican blend cheese ( or 2 depending on how cheesy you like your pizza)
How to Make Taco Pizza
- Brown the ground beef with diced onion, minced garlic, and green chilis till beef is no longer pink. then drain.
- return meat mixture to the pan, then add diced tomatoes, Enchilada Sauce, and Taco Seasoning Mix... simmer till sauce starts to thicken.
- Spread out the pizza dough onto a pizza pan or into a 9 X 11 baking dish
- Spread the refried beans over the raw dough, then top with the meat mixture ( at this time you can add other toppings if you wish -- some suggestions: Sliced mushrooms, Olives, Salsa, browned crumbled chorizo or other sausage... whatever you like on tacos will go well on this pizza except for lettuce and sour cream)
- Sprinkle Mexican blend cheeses liberally over the pizza, then bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 20 minutes or till crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly
- Let rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!