1 can(s)can refryed beans
3 csalsa, your favorite
2 lbground beef
1 pkgtaco sesoning
2-3 csharp cheader cheese
·oil to cook chips in
How to Make Taco Bake
- Brown meat, when close to done cooing add ketchup and taco sesoning. Simmer till done cooking.
- Grade cheese
- Make fresh cips. Cut into weges. Heat oil. Cook a few at a time. Put On paper and put a bit of salt and seson salt on tops. Cook all tortillas this way. You can use store bought chips to make it ez.
- Put 1/2 can of beans in bottom of baking pan, try to make even.
- Sprinkel with some of the cheese.
- Add a layer of chips, cover most of the beans.
- Top with 1/3 of the meat.
- Put salsa next in small amonts all over.
- Keep putting layers till all ingredients are gone.
- Top with cheese and cook at 350 for 30 to 40 min. Hot and cheese is all melted.