Super yummy taco pizza.
- pizza dough for one large pizza
- 2 c
- blended cheese
- 1 pkg
- queso fresco
- 2 c
- cooked ground turkey seasoned with taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 c
- mashed beans any ind i like northern beans.
- 1/2 c
- black olives cut in half
- 1 bottle
- jarred tomatillo sauce
- 1/2 c
- jalapenos fresh or jarred
How to Make Super yummy taco pizza.
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees F and prepare your pizza pan. Get your ingredients together and set aside. Roll out pizza dough to fit your pan or your desired thickness. Place dough on pizza pan you can do an edge but I never do it.
- 2Start by spreading the toamatillo sauce all over pizza as much as you want. I don't like too much sauce on my pizza but mu hubby does. I sprinkle blended cheese all over pizza. Add the turkey, beans, olives, and jalapenos. Sprinkle the queso fresco all over the pizza.
- 3Put pizza in oven and cook for 15 minutes depends on how you like your pizza cooked. I like my pizza crust crispy. You can top cooked pizza with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream or guacamole. Like I said you can use any taco sauce or any kind of meat. I don't eat ground beef but I do like turkey or veggie crumbles are delicious for those vegetarians.