Stacked Enchiladas for Beginners
1large can red or green enchilada sauce or chili con carne
2 cshredded longhorn cheese or mexican blend cheese
2roma tomatoes, diced
4 - 6green onions, chopped
·sour cream, for garnish
·salsa and tortilla chips
How to Make Stacked Enchiladas for Beginners
- Heat enchilada sauce or chili thoroughly in a saucepan.
- Place a spoonful of sauce on your heat-proof plate. Dip tortilla in sauce and lay flat on the sauce.
- Ladle 1-2 tablespoons of sauce over the tortillas and sprinkle with cheese and chopped onion.
- Repeat this process to form a stack of three for each serving.
- Bake in 375° oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with lettuce, tomato and green onions.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa and tortilla chips.