★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1 small
- burrito wrap (whole wheat for diabetics 15g carb)
- 1/2 small
- onion sliced
- 3-4 slice
- deli meat your choice and optional
- shredded cheese (fiesta blend or cheese of choice)
- olive oil, extra virgin, salt, garlic
How to Make Spinach Quesadilla
- 1Thaw and drain squeeze excess water out of spinach. Spread thawed spinach over half of wrap. Drizzle small amount of olive oil season with salt and garlic granules or chopped garlic. Top spinach with sliced onion, sprinkle shredded cheese over spinach and onions then place deli meat on top. Fold the empty half of wrap over and press down firmly so wrap stays closed or place a stainless steel fork on top to hold wrap down.
Bake at 370 for 15-20 min till wrap is golden brown and crisp.
- 2Cut in half eat with a salad or soup or makes a great lunch the next day if you are going to eat next day wrap in a few papertowels before packing so it dont break apart or put in a glad container