Simple Green Chili Enchaladas
These are sooo simple and can be changed sooo easily towhatever flavor or heat that you would desire. You can even change them from red enchaladas to green. I use the green as it is easier on my tummy.
2 lbboneless skinless chicken breasts
2 Cansgreen chilli sauce...i use mild
2 Cansblack olives, chop one, slice the other
1 or 2 Candiced ortega green chillis...i use mild
·salt and pepper to taste
Lotsmexican cheese, shreded
3 TBSPolive oil
How to Make Simple Green Chili Enchaladas
- In frying pan, heat olive oil, add onion to saute. Cut up raw chicken to little pieces.Sautee until chicken is done...don't forget to season with salt and pepper as you go.
- add chopped black olives and diced green chillis to mix on stove. Let cool a bit so you can handle.
- In 2 9X13 pans....put a bit of green enchalads sauce in bottom of pans.
- Separate tortillas. Room temperature is best so they don't tear.
Place app two and a half TBSPS of mixture in tortilla. Add a bit of cheese, then roll up. Place in pan end side dosn.
- Repeat this until pans are filled. Pour remaining sauce over tops of enchaladas in pans. Add grated cheese and top with sliced olives to garnish.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for app 45 minutes. cheese will be brown and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and allow to stand for a few minutes. You may want to serve with extra enchalada sauce and a dollop of sour cream...and a touch of calantro. Great with shreded lettuce and a little Salsa salad dressing or just plain salsa on lettuce