Rotel Chicken Mexican Casserole
3split fryer breasts cooked and cubed
1 bagmulti-grain tortilla chips crushed
2 canrotel tomatoes, partially drained
2 cancream of chicken soup
1 lbvelvetta or american cheese (i prefer american cheese. you can buy a chunk of american cheese at your local deli.)
How to Make Rotel Chicken Mexican Casserole
- Cook and dice your chicken.
- Mix together your rotel tomatoes, soup, and cubed cheese. Heat this mixture in a microwave till melted and then add your chicken.
- Spray casserole dish (9 x ll) with non-stick cooking oil. Layer 1/2 your chips and then 1/2 your cheese mixture in dish. Repeat these layers and top with a few crushed chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees until hot and bubbly.
- I like to serve this with Spanish rice and a fruit salad!