Robin's 7-Layer Fiesta Dip
This is really really good. Hope you all like it.
2avacadoes 2 mashed
1 pkgguacamole seasoning
116 oz. sour cream
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1/2 cred onion but the recipes actually calls for green onions chopped
1/2 ctomato chopped
1/2 cblack olives
2 cshredded cheese
1 pkgtortilla chips
1 can(s)refried beans
How to Make Robin's 7-Layer Fiesta Dip
- I used a baking dish smaller than a 9 x 13.
- Follow directions on Guacamole package for the Guacamole and refrigerate for 30 min. to let flavors blend.
- Take taco seasoning package and the 16oz. container of sour cream and mix together.
- Take Refried beans and spread evenly on the bottom of the baking dish. Place taco seasoning and sour cream mixture on top of refried beans. Top that with 2 cups of shredded cheese. Place 1 Cup of Guacamole on top of that.
- Chop up onion and tomato and slice black olives if you did not get the already sliced black olives. 1/2 cup of each one. Place these on the guacamole and serve with tortilla chips.