Quesadillo to the rescue
- leftover meat, chopped or shredded
- american cheese slices & shredded cheddar, or whatever you have in the fridge
- red & green bell peppers, sliced
- onion, sliced
- mushrooms, sliced
- med. to large flour tortillas
- can of rotel
- cumin & garlic granuales
EASY CHEATERS SALSA
How to Make Quesadillo to the rescue
- 1Slice, dice, or shred your leftover meat. Place your sliced veggies in a pot with a little olive oil. Simmer till tender, add meat. Simmer a few minutes longer. I like to add garlic granuales & blk pepper and also a little A-1 sauce.
- 2One a griddle or in a skillet, spray one side of flour tort. with spray oil. Place that side down, layer american cheese, meat, shredded cheese. Fold in half. Brown bottom side then flip & brown top side. Serve with rice & salsa.