1 lbground beef
1 can(s)refried beans (large or regular can depending on your preference!)
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)red enchilada sauce, mild or hot!
8 ozchunky salsa, mild or hot!
810 inch flour tortillas
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Omygosh are you Kidding ME? Enchiladas
- brown hamburger in large skillet, drain off fat.
- add 1 can refried beans to skillet. If you love beans go ahead and use the 28 ounce size! warm through and mix with the meat. set aside.
- in glass mixing bowl, mix both cans of soup, enchilada sauce, and salsa. stir till well blended.
- pour one ladle full of sauce into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- divide meat and beans into 8 parts, fill tortillas and roll up burrito style, place in baking dish seam side down.
- pour remaining sauce over enchiladas, covering all exposed bits of tortilla!
- Bake on 350* for about 25 minutes. Remove from oven, spread shredded cheddar over tortillas and return to oven for app 10 minutes until cheese is melted and yummy!
- serve with sour cream if desired, maybe some lettuce and tomato??