oh so simple salsa chicken and rice bake
- 1 box
- 12 oz. zatarain's dirty rice mix (family size) oringinal flavor
- 3-1/2 c
- hot water
- chicken thighs (mine were bone in)
- or 4
- boneless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle
- 24 oz. chunky salsa or picante sauce(your choice of heat)
How to Make oh so simple salsa chicken and rice bake
- 1in large corning ware with lid, add water and dirty rice mix. Stir to combine. Place the chicken right onto the mixture. Pour entire jar of salsa over chicken and cover with lid..
- 2Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- 3Remove from overnand let stand 10 minutes....then serve.