- 1 pkg
- knorr fiesta sides spanish rice flavor
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 2 c
- shredded romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can(s)
- (14.25oz.) hunts diced tomatoes, drained
How to Make Nachos Supreme Rice
- 1Prepare Knorr Fiesta Sides according to package directions.
- 2Brown ground beef in 12" nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; drain, if desired. Stir in Knorr Fiesta Sides
- 3Arrange rice mixture on serving platter, then top with cheese, lettuce and tomato. Serve, if desired, topped with your favorite nacho toppings such as guacamole, sliced olives, sliced jalapeno peppers, or sour cream.