- 1 lb
- 4 oz
- can of green chili's
- 2 Tbsp
- taco seasoning mix
- bag of tortilla chips
- 1 can(s)
- of black beans, rinsed
- 2 c
- mexican cheese
- shredded lettuce & tomato cut into small pieces
- sour cream
How to Make Nacho's Grande
- 1In a frying pan brown meat & drain. Add in green chili's & taco seasoning.
- 2In a square baking dish layer chips, meat, beans, cheese. Repeat and make another layer ending with cheese.
- 3Bake at 400F to brown the top & then turn down to 300F to melt and heat all the way through. About 15 minutes.
- 4When nacho''s are ready add lettuce, tomatoes, & sour cream.
****Add whatever other toppings you would like.. jalapenos, black olives, ect.