★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 pkg
- of dorritos nacho cheese, because 1 bag always gets eaten.
- 3 pkg
- of 3 different cheese, your choice.. i chose mozzarella, cheddar and jalapeño cheeses
- 3 lb
- ground beef
- 2 pkg
- of chili seasoning mix
- 3 can(s)
- tomato sauce
How to Make Nacho Lasagna
- 1first thing is first you are going to want to take the ground beef and chili season, plus the 3-4 cans of tomato sauce and follow the chili making directions. I know the chili season packet calls for 1 packet per pound, but you only need 2 for 3 lbs.
- 2Once you are done with the chili making, you will want to take out your lasagna dish, and start a layer with Dorritos, cheese, chili.. Second layer Dorritos, chili, cheese. Rinse and Repeat, it is like making lasagna.
- 3Pre-heat over to 350, let the dish cook for 20-25 mins or until Dorritos are soft.