Nacho Grande Casserole
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- onion chopped
- 2 can(s)
- ranch style beans
- 16 oz
- frozen corn, thawed
- 15 oz
- tomato sauce
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 3 c
- finely shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 3 c
- nacho cheese doritos, crushed
- chopped tomatoes
- chopped green onions
How to Make Nacho Grande Casserole
- 1Brown ground beef and onion in large skillet.
Cook until beef is no longer pink.
- 2Add beans, corn, tomato sauce and seasoning mix.
Stir until blended.
Simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes
- 3Place half of beef mixture into a lightly greased 13x9" baking dish.
Top with 1 1/2 cups of crushed chips and 1 1/2 cup of cheese
Add remaining beef mixture, remaining crushed chips and reamining cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
Sprinkle with chopped tomatoes and green onions