Mexican Taco Dip Bake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground beef
1 can(s)refried beans
1 largejar taco sauce (not salsa)
1 csour cream
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 pkgmexican blend shredded cheese
1 largebag of tortilla scoops
How to Make Mexican Taco Dip Bake
- Cook 1 lb of hamburger. Drain fat off. Take a large mixing bowl and mix drained hamburger, 1 can of refried beans, 1 pkg taco seasoning mix, 1/2 of taco sauce(large jar). Spread mixture in bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix in remaining taco sauce(1/2 jar) and 1 cup of sour cream. You will spread this mixture over top the meat mixture.
- You will take the large package (2 cups) of mexican blend shredded cheese and spread over top of sour cream mixture.
- Place the 9x13 pan into a pre-heated 350 degree oven. Bake for 30 mins. or until cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven and let stand for approx. 10 mins.
- Serve with your favorite type of tortilla chips. Scoops work the best.