Whipped this up on a snow day with a friend. Quick, easy, and so good...especially for the "starving college kid". Of course, since it was a snow day and we couldn't go to the grocery store, we ate ours without tortillas and just straight outta the bowl! loved it!
- 1 lb
- ground meat (i used moose meat)
- green bell pepper, chopped
- onion, diced
- tomato, diced
- 1 pkg
- fajita seasoning
- cheddar cheese
- misc. spices (extra salt, chili powder, garlic, etc)
- tortillas, flour
How to Make Mexican Moose
- 1Brown meat with chopped onion in a large pan. Sprinkle good sized pinch of salt on meat as it is still in browning process. Drain excess fat. In another pan sweat bell pepper.
- 2Once meat is browned, add fajita seasoning and just enough water to make sure meat gets coated. Reduce heat and simmer for a few minutes. Add peppers and tomato and simmer a few more minutes until seasoning is well blended into meat.
- 3Add any additonal spices you may want (I like mine with a little kick, so i added extra salt and chili powder, with a pinch of garlic)
- 4Serve on a tortilla with cheddar cheese, sour cream, guacamole, hot sauce, etc. anyway you want it!