4 lbground beef
2 can(s)refried beans
2 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 pkglasagna noodles, uncooked
24 ozsour cream
1 bunchgreen onions (chopped)
1 can(s)black olives (pitted-chopped
1 pkgmexican blend shredded cheese
How to Make Mexican Lasagna
- Brown ground beef.
- Drain & add taco seasoning. Mix in refried beens with beef.
- In a lasagna pan, Layer beef-bean mixture & uncooked Lasagna noodles. (I try to do at least 3 layers) Mix salsa with equal parts water and pour over beef, lasagna layers. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake at 350 for an hour and a half, until noodles are done. While that is baking...
- ...Mix Sour cream, chopped green onions and chopped or sliced black olives in a bowl.
- Spread sour cream mixture over top of meat layers.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and put back in oven till cheese is melted. Let cool about 5 min. and dig in!