Mexican Fiesta Salad
- 2 heads romaine lettuce
- tomato - medium, drain excess juice
- 2 stalks celery - medium in size
- 1 carrot - large, or 2 small
- 1/2 can black beans - rinsed and drained
- 1 cup corn
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 3 tablespoons sour cream - regular or low-fat
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing - regular or low-fat
How to Make Mexican Fiesta Salad
- 1Tear lettuce into bite size pieces and put in a large bowl. Add the chopped tomato, celery, and carrots. Toss lightly.
Add the corn and beans; toss to evenly distribute.
Combine the salsa, sour cream, and salad dressing in a small bowl.
Drizzle half to three-quarters of the mixture over the salad and gently toss to evenly coat. Add remaining dressing mixture if desired, depending on how much dressing you prefer.
Serve immediately with extra salsa and taco sauce on the side for those who prefer the extra flavor.