2 lbhamburger meat
1 pkgflour tortillas (taco size, 8 count) you can also use corn tortillas
1 can(s)ranch style beans or you can use pinto or black
1 pkgvelveeta cheese
1 can(s)rotel tomatoes
1 can(s)14 oz cream of chicken soup
1 cchopped onion
1 can(s)4 oz can black olives (optional)
How to Make Mexican Casserole
- Fry hamburger meat and chopped onion until thoroughly done. I season with pepper, salt, garlic salt and sometimes put a few dashes of taco seasoning. Strain grease from meat
- Heat Oven to 325 degrees
- Spray bottom of 16x9 baking dish with Olive Oil or Non-Stick Spray
- Layer - Cover bottom of baking dish with tortillas to cover bottom. I use 4 taco size flour tortillas.
- Layer - Cover tortillas with hamburger/onion mixture
- Layer Strain can of beans and layer evenly on top of hamburger meat
- Layer - Slice velveeta into 1/2" slices and cover evenly over top of beans.
- Layer - Place 4 tortillas evenly over top of beans
- In a bowl, mix can of Rotel tomatoes and cream of chicken soup, then pour evenly over tortillas
- Garnish top with black olives or Jalapenos, whatever you choose.
- Bake uncovered for 30-45 minutes