mexi casserole with cheese sauce
1 pkgfrozen green chili burittos or beef cooked by pkg directions
1 can(s)refried beans (add enough water for spreading it .)
1 can(s)mexican cheese sauce
1 bunchcilantro, chopped save some for top
2 can(s)black olives chopped
1 pkgshredded mexican cheese
How to Make mexi casserole with cheese sauce
- put frozen burrito's on cookie sheet and bake according to pkg directions..
- take out and transfer to large casserole dish
- add 1 can of refried beans to small pot add enough water to make it spread over buritos warm it up and spread over all burittos pour canned cheese sauce over beans
- chopped tomato's and sprinkle over beans , add chopped onion, chopped cilentro and chopped black olives, saving some of all for top
- sprinkle mexican shredded cheese over that and add all vegetables (onion,black olives,tomato's and cilentro over top of cheese and bake on 350 till all is heated through and cheese is melted . take out cool some and add to plate with a dollop of sour cream sprinkled with cilentro.
- you can add salsa verde or red salsa casserole over refriend beans for extra flavor