·cajun seasoning (my husband likes "slap-ya-mamma" brand)
1 1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
3 or 4 slicebacon, cooked, crumbled (or about 4 tbsp bacon bits)
2 cchicken, cooked, shredded (leftover chicken is great for this)
·sour cream (optional)
How to Make "Mexajun" Quesadillas
- Heat medium sized skillet over medium temperature.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with oil.
- Place tortilla, oil side down, onto skillet.
- Quickly, layer chicken, bacon and cheese on tortilla. Then sprinkle with Cajun seasoning to taste.
- Top with another tortilla, oil side up.
- When cheese has begun to melt, (after about 1 minute) turn quesadilla and cook other side also for about 1 minute.
- Repeat steps 1 - 6 with remaining quesadillas.
- Cut into triangles and serve with salsa and/or sour cream. Or just eat them plain.