This is kinda like a quiche but don't be detoured because of the Jalapeno's it's really not hot at all, but taste so great! Hope you enjoy.
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- deep dish pie shells
- 1 lb
- jimmy dean hot or mild sausage cooked
- 1/2 c
- thick & chunky salsa
- 2 Tbsp
- hot taco sauce
- 4 medium
- jalapeno peppers(seeded & chopped or jarred jalapenos)
- 1 1/2 c
- monteray jack cheese(shredded)
- 1 c
- sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
How to Make Jalapeno Pie
- 1Brown sausage & drain grease. To a medium size bowl add eggs, Salsa, Taco Sauce, chopped Jalapeno's(if you don't want to use fresh peppers use the Jarred diced Jalapeno's) & beat well. Add cheese & sausage to mix and fold together.
- 2Add mix evenly between two pie shells, place in a 350 degree oven for 30 min.