Jalapeno Bacon Tortilla Roll Ups
How to Make Jalapeno Bacon Tortilla Roll Ups
- 1Cook bacon in pan. When cooked place in bowl to cool. Do not drain or blot the grease. do not discard bacon grease in pan.
- 2Drain canned jalapenos and carrots and place in food processor. Pulse for several seconds till well chopped.
- 3Add bacon to Jalapeno and carrot mixture in food processor. Add 1-2 tablespoons of bacon grease from pan and pulse till chopped and well incorporated.
- 4Place one tortilla on large flat surface and spread a scoop of softened cream cheese over the tortilla, Then place a scoop of the jalapeno bacon mixtures over the cream cheese and spread evenly. Then tightly roll up the tortilla. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- 5Place stuffed rolls in refrigerator for about 30 mins. (This is not necessary however they are easier to cut when cold). Remove, cut, and serve.