Honeyed nice rice with jalapeno peppers
Irisa Raina 9
I'm also including with this recipe my side dish of "do over re- fried beans!
This meal was served with my mole' meat sauce burritos.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 cup rice “ what ever kind you like”
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh jalapeno’s
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- my version of “do over “ re-fried beans….
- 1 – 16 ounce can of re-fried beans
- 1 – 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 3 - 4 chipotles from can of “ chipotles in adobo sauce”
- 1 teaspoon of sauce from can
How to Make Honeyed nice rice with jalapeno peppers
- 1Cook rice according to package directions, adding the honey and turmeric to the water.
- 2While the rice is cooking, chop the jalapenos and put them in a bowl and salt and pepper.
- 4My version of “do over “ re-fried beans….