Heavenly Chicken Enchiladas
3 can(s)cream of chicken soup
2 csour cream or plain yogurt
1 Tbspchili powder
·salt to taste
4 cchopped cooked chicken
8 ozcanned chopped green chilies or 1/2 cup chopped jar jalapenos
16 mediumflour tortillas
3 or 4 cshredded jack or cheddar cheese (use your preferred amount)
How to Make Heavenly Chicken Enchiladas
- In small bowl, combine soups and sour cream.
- Over med heat cook onion and chili powder in hot butter. When onion is translucent, remove from heat, mix in chicken, chilies, cilantro and ¼ cup soup mixture. Salt to taste.
- Spread ½ cup soup mixture in the bottom of two 2 quart baking dishes or 9x13 pans. Along one side of tortilla spread ¼ cup of chicken mixture. Roll up and place seam down into pans- 8 rolls per pan if they are same size.
- Spread remaining soup mix over enchiladas.
- Sprinkle even amounts of cheese over tops. Accent each with a few chopped cilantro leaves.
- Bake 325 degrees for 30 mins.