Heavenly Chicken Enchiladas
- 3 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 2 c
- sour cream or plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 medium
- 1 Tbsp
- chili powder
- salt to taste
- 4 c
- chopped cooked chicken
- 8 oz
- canned chopped green chilies or 1/2 cup chopped jar jalapenos
- 16 medium
- flour tortillas
- 3 or 4 c
- shredded jack or cheddar cheese (use your preferred amount)
How to Make Heavenly Chicken Enchiladas
- 1In small bowl, combine soups and sour cream.
- 2Over med heat cook onion and chili powder in hot butter. When onion is translucent, remove from heat, mix in chicken, chilies, cilantro and ¼ cup soup mixture. Salt to taste.
- 3Spread ½ cup soup mixture in the bottom of two 2 quart baking dishes or 9x13 pans. Along one side of tortilla spread ¼ cup of chicken mixture. Roll up and place seam down into pans- 8 rolls per pan if they are same size.
- 4Spread remaining soup mix over enchiladas.
- 5Sprinkle even amounts of cheese over tops. Accent each with a few chopped cilantro leaves.
- 6Bake 325 degrees for 30 mins.