★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 Hr 15 Min
2 #s lbhalibut, cooked and flaked
1 clight sr. cream
1 clight mayanaisse
1 can(s)diced chilis
1 cchopped onions
3/4 ccheese, shredded
1/2 tspcumin or 1 tsp. taco seasoning
·salt and pepper to taste
2 large can(s)green enchilada sauce
How to Make Halibut Enchiladas
- mix all ingredients except the enchilada sauce
- pour 1/2 of one can of enchilada sauce into the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan
- place at least a 1/2 cup of the halibut mixture, on a tortilla and fold it up like a burrito. Set in pan and continue filling the rest of the tortillas and put in the pan. Pour ALL the rest of the ench. sauce over the top of the enchiladas. Spread 1 cup or more of shredded cheese over the top and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375F for 1 hour. Remove the foil and continue baking for 15 minutes or until the cheese has browned nicely.
- Let the enchiladas cool for 20 - 30 minutes. They will run if they don't cool down first.