Green Chile Wet Burritos
2 pkgfajita size flour tortillas
1 lbground beef
2 can(s)green chile refried beans
2 can(s)enchilada sauce-red, green or both
2 ccheddar cheese
1 mediumonion, chopped
2 largetomatoes, chopped
1 can(s)olives, sliced
1 largesour cream
How to Make Green Chile Wet Burritos
- In large pan brown ground beef. Heat beans in microwave.
- Put some of the enchilada sauce in bottom of 2 13X9 baking dishes.
- Layer ingredients in each tortilla: beans, meat, cheese, onions. Roll into a burrito and place in dish.
- Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce over all the burritos and spread making sure all burritos are covered.
- Put on top of burritos: cheese onion tomatoes and olives.
- Cover with foil and bake in 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes. Serve with sour cream