By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 ozchopped olives
28 ozenchilada sauce
8 oztomato sauce
1 lbground beef
1 lbcheddar cheese
How to Make Grammy's Enchiladas
- Brown onion and beef together; drain fat.
- Add olives.
- While cooking meat, pour sauces into large pan and heat well.
- Dip 1 tortilla into sauce, fill with meat and cheese, roll up, and lay folded side down in baking pan.
- Continue with all tortillas.
- Sprinkle top with leftover meat and cheese and sauce.
- Bake covered in 350 oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes more.