By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes
- corn tortillas
- 4 oz
- chopped olives
- 28 oz
- enchilada sauce
- 8 oz
- tomato sauce
- onion, chopped
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 lb
- cheddar cheese
How to Make Grammy's Enchiladas
- 1Brown onion and beef together; drain fat.
- 2Add olives.
- 3While cooking meat, pour sauces into large pan and heat well.
- 4Dip 1 tortilla into sauce, fill with meat and cheese, roll up, and lay folded side down in baking pan.
- 5Continue with all tortillas.
- 6Sprinkle top with leftover meat and cheese and sauce.
- 7Bake covered in 350 oven for 30-40 minutes.
- 8Uncover and bake 15 minutes more.