★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2-3 lb
- ground beef
- 4 can(s)
- ranch style beans
- 1 small
- yellow onion (diced)
- 2-3 clove
- garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- seasond pepper or black pepper
- 1 tsp
- chili powder (optional)
- flour tortillas (regular size)
- 2- 3 c
- colby or cheddar cheese (shredded)
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- vegetable oil
YOU WILL NEED:
KIDS OF ALL AGES LOVE THESE BURRITOS!
How to Make Fried Burritos
- 1Step 1: Brown ground beef along with; onion, garlic, salt, pepper and chili powder on medium-high heat. Drain and return back to the pot.
- 2Step 2: Over medium-high heat add the beans along with the liquid from the beans to the meat mixture. Once the mixture starts to bubble turn off the burner and smash still leaving some beans whole.
- 3Step 3: Place 1-2 Tbsp. shredded cheese in a line along the center of the tortilla (not too close to the edges or the cheese will fall out while frying). Then add about 1/2 cup of meat mixture and roll into a burrito leaving one end open then lightly flatten the burrito (remember not to much pressure because then you will start to loose mixture from the opened end)to prevent rolling around while browning. Repeat until you have all the burritos prepared.
- 4HERE IS WHERE YOU CAN MAKE A FEW CHANGES!
I MYSELF PREFER THIS METHOD:
Step 4: Heat 2-3 Tbsp. veg. oil in a large skillet/frying pan on med-high heat. When the oil is hot lay enough burritos to cover the bottom of the pan. Once golden brown (2-3 min.) turn over and brown the other side. As the burritos are done lay them on a paper towel lined baking pan and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. ENJOY!
Deep fry on med-high heat for 3-5 min. turning once. When the burritos are golden brown they are done. As the burritos are done lay them on a paper towel lined baking pan and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. ENJOY!