Fiesta biscut bake
- 16.3 oz can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 10.2 oz can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 16 oz jar spicy salsa
- 3 c
- reduced-fat shredded mexican-style cheese blend
- green bell pepper, chopped
- scallions, sliced
- 2-1/2 oz can sliced black olives, drained
- sour cream for garnish
How to Make Fiesta biscut bake
- 1Heat oven to 375. Spray a 9" x 13" baking pan w/ cooking spray. Separate biscuits into 13 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces.
- 2Place biscuit pieces into lg bowl. Add salsa and toss to coat. Spoon mix into baking pan. Sprinkle w/ cheese, green bell pepper, scallions and olives.
- 3Bake 35-45 min, or until edges are golden. Remove from oven, let sit 15 min. Cut into squares. Serve w/ sour cream.