EZ-OUT Enchilada Bake
1 bagchili cheese fritos
6 count pkgxlnt tamales (can be left out without noticing much difference)
1 mediumcan enchilada sauce (28 oz)
1lg onion, chopped
1 can(s)black olives (slice a few for topping)
8 ozgrated cheese, divided
GREEN VERSION -
·use green enchilada sauce, regular fritos and monterey jack cheese
How to Make EZ-OUT Enchilada Bake
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9x13 pan w/ cooking spray.
- Put whole bag of fritos in a large bowl.
- Unwrap tamales and crumble over fritos. (could use 2 cans tamales in place of XLNT brand)
- Add chopped onion, olives and half of cheese.
- Pour enchilada sauce over all and stir/fold everything to coat. Turn out into a 9x13 pan (sprayed w/ cooking spray) Top with second half of cheese and sliced olives.
- Bake, covered, for approx. 30 minutes or til heated thru. (insert a table knife into center for a few seconds and gauge temp by feeling on lip or back of finger)
- Can easily be doubled and baked in a disposable roasting pan, or make a batch of each (red and green sauce) and baked side by side in same pan (won't intermingle).