You may make this a meatless dish and Use 2 cans of bean and omit the turkey.
1 pkg6 -inch corn tortilla's (12)
4 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 can(s)20 ounces or more enchillada sauce, mild
1 can(s)sliced black olives
1 can(s)black beans (15 oz)
1 lbground turkey, (fresh is best)
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese for topping
1 csour cream
How to Make Enchillada Casserole
- Brown turkey with taco seasoning.
- Spoon some enchillada sauce on bottom of casserole dish or 9x13 pan so tortilla's don't stick.
Cover botom of dish with 4 tortilla's.
- Layer 1/3 of turkey, beans, olives, cheese,sauce, tortillas, sauce...repeat 2 more times.
Top with cheese last.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Serve with sour cream for garnish!