★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground turkey
1 1/2 tspminced garlic
16 ozcanned refried beans
10 ozenchilada sauce
2 1/4 ozsliced ripe olives
10 (6 in.)corn tortillas, cut in half
2 cshredded casserole cheese
How to Make Enchilada Casserole
- Cook turkey, onion and garlic in a large skillet until meat is brown; drain.
- Stir in salsa, beans, enchilada sauce and olives. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring frequently for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Layer half of the corn tortillas on the bottom of a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Cover with half of the meat mixture, sprinkle with one cup of cheese. Repeat layers and top with remaining cup of cheese.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes; remove cover and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions before serving, if desired.
Refrigerate any leftovers