2 lblean hamburger
6 15oz can(s)enchilada sauce green or red
1 pkgcorn tortillas ( it takes 24 tortillas )
2 lg pkgmixed vegetables with carrots , frozen
1lg pkgmexican blend shredded cheese
·chili seasoning to taste to hambuger
How to Make Enchilada Casserole
- Brown hamburger and drain off excess fat and water.
Add chili seasoning to taste to hamburger.
- Coat each corn tortilla with enchilada sauce
Start With a layer of tortillas on bottom of 9 x 13 baking pan.
It takes 6 tortillas each layer
- Add Layer of hamburger
Add Layer of mixed vegetables
Add Layer of cheese.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 two more times.
Then add one more layer of coated tortillas.
Left over sauce can be poured over top
- Preheat oven at 275 degrees, bake in oven for 45 min or until good and hot
- Garnish with cheese and/or however you like on your enchiladas.