- 2 lb
- lean hamburger
- 6 15oz can(s)
- enchilada sauce green or red
- 1 pkg
- corn tortillas ( it takes 24 tortillas )
- 2 lg pkg
- mixed vegetables with carrots , frozen
- 1lg pkg
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- chili seasoning to taste to hambuger
How to Make Enchilada Casserole
- 1Brown hamburger and drain off excess fat and water.
Add chili seasoning to taste to hamburger.
- 2Coat each corn tortilla with enchilada sauce
Start With a layer of tortillas on bottom of 9 x 13 baking pan.
It takes 6 tortillas each layer
- 3Add Layer of hamburger
Add Layer of mixed vegetables
Add Layer of cheese.
- 4Repeat steps 2 and 3 two more times.
Then add one more layer of coated tortillas.
Left over sauce can be poured over top
- 5Preheat oven at 275 degrees, bake in oven for 45 min or until good and hot
- 6Garnish with cheese and/or however you like on your enchiladas.