This is a really fast, and easy caserole, especially because you already cook everything. It is VERY delicious! My parents would always get together with their friends and have taco night on the weekends, then they kind of got sick of taco's, so my mom started making this, Enchilada Caserole instead and everybody loved it!
★★★★★ 2 votes
family of 8
- 3 lb
- ground beef
- mozarella & american cheese/shredded
- corn tortillas
- 2 pkg
- mccormick enchilada sauce mix
- onions chopped/optional
- 2 can(s)
- tomato sauce
How to Make Enchilada Caserole
- 1pre-heat oven to 350
ground meat, and season as regular, then set aside.
- 2in another pan make both your sauce mix pckgs as directed. This is what tomato sauce is for. Whenever it is done add too ground meat.
- 3Fry the corn tortillas (cook them soft.)
- 4In a good size rectangular, deep dish pan your goint to start layering your caserole with meat first, onions, then some cheese, lay 8tortillas all accross (in 2rows of4),then the meat again, cheese, tortillas, continue till you make 4layers, then on top you add extra cheese of course, top with onions, and throw in the oven till the cheese is melted.